Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; She is very friendly and talkative. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. 916-848-4309 ... more >