Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. This was my first time with her and not my last. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. 916-713-6796 ... more >