I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Very cool chick as well! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. This was my first time with her and not my last. 916-706-9467 ... more >