First thing I could think of was WOW! Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. All in all, highly recommended. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! What can I say that hasn't been said? I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. 916-587-0918 ... more >