Seriously good service.... what a great time! I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. All in all, highly recommended. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). 916-559-1468 ... more >