She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She was dressed tastefully and high class. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. 916-504-6848 ... more >