One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I wasn't going to pass that up. Our session left me with ďa quiver down my backbone, and tremors all overĒ. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. 916-378-9582 ... more >