She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. 916-352-3595 ... more >