She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. 916-279-2223 ... more >