Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. 915-233-0283 ... more >