The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. 915-223-0283 ... more >