If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. Who am I to argue. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. 914-848-6239 ... more >