Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. 914-653-2510 ... more >