Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. 914-559-9486 ... more >