I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. 914-434-8730 ... more >