Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. I like to earn my good reviews. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 914-310-8821 ... more >