I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. 914-246-2059 ... more >