In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. She was great, no clock watching and it wasnít till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. 913-802-3196 ... more >