I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. 913-732-7257 ... more >