Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. 912-391-9751 ... more >