Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. 910-725-3300 ... more >