I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. 910-587-7892 ... more >