Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. It was completely mind blowing! Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. 910-586-1294 ... more >