I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. 910-441-8585 ... more >