She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. 909-965-4073 ... more >