Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. All in all, highly recommended. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. 909-787-9525 ... more >