After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I wasn't going to pass that up. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. 909-231-1400 ... more >