I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. 908-572-0853 ... more >