I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Service: Very good...lots of energy. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. 905-519-6894 ... more >