I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Just saw her a few days ago. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. 904-560-2769 ... more >