I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. 904-364-0464 ... more >