I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. Seriously good service.... what a great time! Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. The phone service and directions were professional. 904-320-3084 ... more >