I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I had great experience with her. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. First thing I could think of was WOW! Hot body, service was good. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. 903-763-9190 ... more >