She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. 903-483-7903 ... more >