She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Just saw her a few days ago. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. 903-456-7790 ... more >