I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Photos on this site are accurate. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. The phone service and directions were professional. The demand for her must be through the roof. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. 903-218-8099 ... more >