Was my last review perhaps too graphic? Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. 901-808-5577 ... more >