She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. The demand for her must be through the roof. 901-765-9602 ... more >