I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. The pics on the website are very accurate. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. 901-667-3390 ... more >