This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. 901-612-6764 ... more >