I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. 901-538-7837 ... more >