She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She was great, no clock watching and it wasnít till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. 901-468-4652 ... more >