Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. 901-467-7956 ... more >