She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. She was quite into the session. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. The pics on the website are very accurate. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. 901-455-3897 ... more >