Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. 901-410-3418 ... more >