I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. 901-306-7468 ... more >