Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. 901-300-5181 ... more >