Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. She is a sweetie. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. 901-296-9234 ... more >