Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! The demand for her must be through the roof. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Just saw her a few days ago. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She is truly a gem. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! The phone service and directions were professional. 878-678-8690 ... more >