She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. 872-777-1480 ... more >